Checking in

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hello everyone -- I've been MIA for a bit I know, and quite frankly, I haven't been able to work on very many (if any at all!) projects that I can share.

Things are a wee bet topsy turvy for my family right now but the good news is, Alison's b-day party is this weekend and I'm excited to pick up her cake....we ordered it from Cinderella Cakes, winners of TLC's Ultimate Cake Off. They make some of the most beautiful cakes, cookies and cupcakes I've ever seen! I'm so excited to see how it turned out. I'm guaranteed to take lots of pictures of this thing so I will definitely be sharing it w/ you. Pictures of the cake that is, not the cake itself ;-)~

I really hope you're all doing well. Make sure to tell your family how much you love them today :)

Hugs,
Karen

1 comment :

  1. I hope you are okay!!! I cannot wait to see the cake, it is sure to be a masterpiece!!!!! Happy Birthday to your little one!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs