Is it too late to make a New Years Resolution?....

Friday, March 25, 2011

...No? Yes??

I've been AWFUL about updating this blog. I know. I'm resolving to be more diligent about keeping my blog updated. In fact, that's what I propose to do for my new years resolution. Grant it, only *almost* 4 months into the new year. But I gotta start somewhere, right?!

I've got several projects that I do want to share and I'm going to dedicate this weekend to some long overdue crafting and blog updating so I look forward to sharing those completed projects that I've worked on over the last several months but perhaps also any projects that I may be able to complete this weekend.

My baby sister actually re-inspired me to update my blog. You can visit her here at http://www.snippetsoflife-kim.blogspot.com/ she's super talented and I love her whimsical crafting style. (Thanks for the renewed inspiration Kim! I love you tons! xoxo)

Looking forward to sharing some of these projects over the next several days!

Hugs,
Karen

14 comments :

  1. Welcome back to blogging! Will be great to see your stuff! I am here from Momo and it would be great if you could visit my blog too :-)

    New follower and I will be sure to check out your sister's blog too :-)

    www.misspinkcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! I am happy to be your newest follower as well!

    It's never the wrong time to start a new resolution!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Karen, I know how you feel. Momo just inpired us all.Glad to see you have time to look up some blogs. Thanks for stopping by my blog. My new year resolution was to enter challenges and I have been doing pretty good. Will be checking out you blog now. See You.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following my blog. I think New Years Resolutions are kinda like lent, you do it as it goes. I'm about 3 years behind on scrapbooking & I have been doing it for 10 years. One of these days I will get caught up :-) I'm following you now too. Thank you MOMO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cannot wait to see your fabulous projects! Welcome back(;

    ReplyDelete
  6. I karen! It's never too late! I cannot wait to see what you come up with. Now...on to your sister's page. Wasn't Momo's idea to link us all together a great one?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    Thanks for stopping by my blog:) I am following you now too:)
    Can not wait to see what you come up with:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my blog. I am now following you as well. Thanks to Momo to get us all inspired. Your blog is super cute too.
    I know how you feel I am working with my 2007 year scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Momo sent me to you"... but you found me first! :-) Such a nice comment you left on my layout!! I love your New Years resolution in March!! Why not?? I scrolled down to a few of your layouts! LOVE THEM! I hope to see more! I can relate... everytime I have a plan to get alot done... life (kids) sort of gets in the way. I am your newest follower as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The layout of your blog is awesome and I absolutely love the title! I, too, am a paper addict :) Thanks for stopping my blog...I am following you now as well! Thanks Momo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's never to late. Thanks for visiting. I'm looking forward to your projects from the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never too late to commit to a change for the better! Momo sent me. Happy Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blog, I have awarded you with a "Stylish Blogger Award" come by my blog to pick it up.

    Ruby
    http://handcraftedsimplybyus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs