YNS Color Challenge

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Hello!

I have decided to enter the Your Next Stamp Color Challenge #35 and although technically, this is my 2nd entry (I already entered the sketch challenge), I couldn’t resist also entering the color challenge. Especially given the colors they chose. The pallet is a gorgeous spring theme and is so festive for the spring season! Check it out http://yournextstamp.com/blog/category/challenge/


Here’s my interpretation of the colors utilized in a “Special Day” card:


Some details:

I’ve been wanting to play with this dress form die for quite some time but never had just the perfect use for it until now. When I look at these colors, I think spring time tea party and I’m loving the feminine look of it all. I can see myself giving this to one of the special gals in my life for a birthday card. I also decided to emboss the stamped greeting with a copper colored embossing powder and loved how that turned out: 


Thanks for letting me share! I’ve got a few more projects to share and work on which includes another challenge and card drive. More to follow on those :-)


Till next time my friends!

Hugs,
Karen


4 comments :

  1. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Your Next Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a soft and pretty card - looks great with all the layers of patterns. Definitely captures the essence of the colors. Thanks for joining in challenge 35 at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Very sweet and soft and the embossing is perfect!
    Thanks for playing along at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs